Production mechanic (m/f) in production
Duration: 3.5 years
Production mechanics (m/f) assemble individual parts or component groups into industrial series-produced items, ranging from heating and electronic equipment through housing components to a wide variety of application areas for industrial products. They operate complex CNC machines and equipment, they are responsible for checking the manufactured products, they actively contribute to the improvement of processes and the required product quality. Practical training includes:
- Assembly of parts into component groups and complex equipment and devices
- Installing, securing and connecting electrical connections, components and component groups
- Checking and setting of functions on individual components, component groups or on finished products
- Setting up and producing individual and series parts for component groups and complete devices on highly modern CNC machines
- Checking the work carried out and, where necessary, carrying out subsequent work
- Active contribution to the improvement of process reliability and quality – particularly through advice and information to and from the upstream and downstream departments
Certificate of Secondary Education or Specialised Certificate of Secondary Education
The selection process for 2013 has been concluded.
Please send in your applications for 2014 by 13 September 2013.